• The Occupational Health and Safety Act clearly includes breathing air quality and the provision of PPE as an employer responsibility, making the use of this type of equipment a priority for all concerned.
• The AF2100 Air Fed mask is a Class LDH3 safety device which provides a protection factor of 200 times the occupational exposure limit.
• All Anest Iwata air fed masks are fitted with double action safety couplings to prevent accidental disconnection of the air feed line to the mask.
• The AF2100 Air Fed mask features a replaceable visor cover, which allows a panoramic view for the user. The floating headband has four adjustment points, with front and rear adjustment, for superior user comfort. The face seal and sweat band are replaceable for added hygiene.
• Other features include a visual air supply indicator located within the user’s peripheral vision—allowing the user to ensure that air is being supplied at all times.
• The AF2100 is supplied with a waist belt and pre-set air regulator that meets the requirements of AS/NZS1716. The belt includes a pliable bracket that moulds to the user’s body contour and has a quick release buckle, for ease of fitting.
• The unit also comes with a neck and shoulder cover, to provide full protection for the user’s head.
• A 1.2 metre flexible gun whip hose, with ultra light fittings, comes with the unit, to provide enhanced spray gun maneuverability.
• The kit is supplied in a robust storage bucket to prevent accidental damage.