Rack Up Your Profits with BenchRack
A truly universal and versatile addition to any body shop – the BenchRack systems are designed to hold and lift virtually any type of uni-body or full frame vehicle. The unsurpassable BenchRack combines drive-on convenience with a hydraulic lift and removable ramps. Add the tilt feature, which makes loading easier when approach space is limited, and you have a repair bench that can handle everything from slight cosmetic work to full-frame repairs.
Efficiency at its best
With BenchRack, you may lift the vehicle when loaded on the ramps or lift the frame on chassis pads leaving the wheels and wheel wells free. All repair and service operations can be performed quickly and effectively using a single set-up. You avoid the unnecessary interruptions that arise when moving the car between different work stations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Versatile – Four lengths, 4200, 5000, 5500 & 6300mm (14, 16.6, 18 21 ft.) – there’s a BenchRack that’s perfect for your shop
- Powerful – 10 ton draw aligner pulls from almost any angle, 360º around the vehicle. (Standard kit includes 1 draw aligner, use 2 draw aligners for added power.)
- Lifting capacity – 4,200kg (9,200 lbs.)
- Ergonomic design – removable ramps allow better access to the vehicle
- Precise information – with accurate, real-time measuring throughout the process when used with the Car-O-Tronic Vision2 Measuring System and Car-O-Data, the world’s leading vehicle information database
- Effective holding and clamping – with no need for dedicated, vehicle specific fixtures when using the EVO 1, 2 & 3 holding and anchoring system
- Truck clamping – accessories provide strong, no-slip, safe holding
- Flexible installation – fixed, mobile or pit mountings allows for use in workshop of all shapes and sizes
- OEM Approved – Meets a majority of OEM equipment requirements