High Frequency Inverter Spoter
The Car-O-Liner QP-1 Dent Puller is a portable spotter that features a high frequency inverter for rapid welding and pulling, thereby reducing repair times. It is used in all repair jobs on car bodies to pull out and straighten den
ts, an indispensable tool for the modern car body repairer.
The dent puller is compact, contains a built-in ground rod with automatic contact, and requires a minimum paint removal area of
only 20mm in diameter, smaller than the size of a quarter.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-Performance — pulls out dents on steel body panels with ease
- Portable & Compact — technicians easily move around the workshop or take it on service calls
- High-Frequency Inverter — for rapid welding and pulling
- Minimum Paint Removal Area — only 20mm in diameter, smaller than the size of a quarter
- Safe — built in grounding rod with automatic contact